Administration • (559) 324-2060
8 AM – 4:30 PM • MON – FRI
The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program is a federally funded program that provides communities with resources to address a wide range of unique community development needs. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides CDBG funds to the City of Clovis as an annual grant, on a formula basis. For more information, please contact (559) 324-2060 or email email@example.com.
As a recipient of CDBG funds, the City of Clovis is required to prepare and adopt an Annual Action Plan, which presents the City’s annual application to HUD for the funds. The City is also required to prepare and adopt the Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER), which presents the City’s performance in implementing the CDBG program for the preceding fiscal year. Below you can find the current and previous year’s Annual Action Plans and CAPERs.
- 2022-2023 Action Plan FINAL
- 2020-21 CAPER Final
- Consolidated Plan 2021-25 and Action Plan FY 2021-22
- Amendment 7 – AP 2019-20 Public Hearing Notice
- 2019-20 CAPER
- 2020-21 Annual Action Plan – CDBG
- 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan as Amended for CDBG and CDBG-CV
- 2018-19 Annual Action Plan – CDBG
- 2017-18 Annual Action Plan – CDBG
- Consolidated Plan FY 2016-2021 and Action Plan FY 2016-2017
- Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing