Planning & Development Services • (559) 324-2340
8 AM – 4 PM • Mon – Fri
Planning Commission Agendas
Watch Latest Meeting
Planning Commission Agendas
Submit Public Comment
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you require special assistance to access and/or participate in this Planning Commission meeting, please contact the Planning Division at (559) 324-2340 (TTY – 711). Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the Council Chamber.
- The meeting will be webcast via webex.
- The Council Chamber is open to the public for Planning Commission Meetings.
- Members of the public are encouraged to submit written comments on any agenda item by submitting the form above up to two (2) hours before the meeting (4:00 p.m.)
- Please submit a separate form for each item you are commenting on.
- A copy of your written comment will be provided to the Planning Commission noting the item number. Your written comment will be made part of the record.
- Please be aware that any written comments received that do not specify a particular agenda item will be marked for the general public comment portion of the agenda.
- If a written comment is received after 4:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting, efforts will be made to provide the comment to the Planning Commission during the meeting. However, staff cannot guarantee that written comments received after 4:00 p.m. will be provided to the Planning Commission during the meeting. All written comments received prior to the end of the meeting will be made part of the record of proceedings.
- If you wish to speak to the Planning Commission on an item by telephone, you should contact the City Planner, David Merchen at (559) 324-2346 no later than 4:00 p.m. the day of the meeting.
- You will be asked to provide your name, phone number, and your email. You will be emailed instructions to log into Webex to participate in the meeting. Staff recommends participants log into the Webex at 5:30 p.m. the day of the meeting to perform an audio check.
- All callers will be placed on mute, and at the appropriate time for your comment your microphone will be unmuted.
- You will be able to speak to the Planning Commission for up to five (5) minutes.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to allow written and verbal comment from a participant communicating with the host of the virtual meeting. To do so, a participant will need to chat with the host and request to make a written or verbal comment. The host will make reasonable efforts to make written and verbal comments available to the Planning Commission. Due to the new untested format of these meetings, the City cannot guarantee that these written and verbal comments initiated via chat will occur. Participants desiring to make a verbal comment via chat will need to ensure that they accessed the meeting with audio transmission capabilities.