Planning & Development Services • (559) 324-2340
8 AM – 4 PM • Mon – Fri
Planning Commission Agendas
Members of the public are now able to participate in Planning Commission Meetings by joining the live webcast via Webex.
Or join by phone:
Access code: 965 580 508
Submit Public Comments Below
SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING PUBLIC COMMENT: Pursuant to Paragraph 11 of Executive Order N-25-20, executed by the Governor of California on March 12, 2020, and as a response to mitigating the spread of Coronavirus known as COVID-19, the meeting will not be open to the public.
Below are the ways to participate/view/and listen to the meeting:
- The meeting will be webcast at: City of Clovis Webex Meeting of April 9, 2020
- Members of the public are encouraged to submit written comments using the form below, at least three (3) hours before the meeting. You will be prompted to provide:
- Planning Commission Meeting Date
- Item Number
- Comment (please limit to 300 words or 3 minutes)
- Your item will be read into the record during the public comment portion when the item is heard.
- If you wish to speak to the Commission on the item by telephone, you must contact the Planning Division at (559) 324-2340 no later than 3:00 p.m. the day of the meeting.
- You will also be asked for your name so that you can be called when it is your turn to speak.
- You will be called during the comment section for the agenda item on which you wish to speak.
- You may be put on hold until your name is called by the City Planner.
- You will be able to speak to the Commission for up to five (5) minute.