Clovis Police Department • (559) 324-2800 (24/7)
For all emergencies, please dial 911!
Citizen Complaint Procedure
Please call or visit the Clovis Police Department and ask for a complaint form.
A complaint form can be obtained in any of the following ways:
- Download the form here: Citizen Complaint Form
- Spanish version: Citizen Complaint Form – Spanish
- You can contact us at 559-324-2400 and we will send you a form via regular mail.
- We can email you a complaint form you can print, fill out and mail to the department (you will need Adobe reader).
- Or you can come into the department and ask for a form at the front counter between the hours of 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- NOTE: Other languages are available upon request.