Clovis Police Department • (559) 324-2800 (24/7)
For all emergencies, please dial 911!
Citizen Complaint Procedure
Please call or visit the Clovis Police Department and ask for a complaint form.
A complaint form can be obtained in any of the following ways:
- Download the form here: Citizen Complaint Form
- Spanish version: Citizen Complaint Form – Spanish
- You can contact us at 559-324-2400 and we will send you a form via regular mail.
- We can email you a complaint form you can print, fill out and mail to the department (you will need Adobe reader).
- Or you can come into the department and ask for a form at the front counter between the hours of 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- NOTE: Other languages are available upon request.
Please, see the fee schedule for current Police Department service charges.
Child Safety Seat Inspections Clovis Police Department conducts child safety seat inspections by appointment only. Please call Alicia at 324-2420 or Jennifer at 324-2554 to set up an appointment.