Recreation • (559) 324-2780
10 AM – 7 PM • Mon – Fri
City of Clovis Recreation
The City of Clovis Recreation is currently running youth recreation programs outside at Sierra Bicentennial Park and adult slow-pitch at Clovis Rotary Park. For more information on our current or upcoming programs visit www.cityofclovisrecreation.com or call the recreation office at 559-324-2780.
We are monitoring local health department recommendations and one of our many goals is to offer programs inside the Clovis Recreation Center. Staff is planning summer youth and adult recreation programs, so check back here often for updates on when and where are summer programs will be. Follow us on Facebook or visit www.cityofclovisrecreation.
The City of Clovis Recreation Section is responsible for operating the City of Clovis Batting Cages, Clovis Rotary Skatepark, Adult slow-pitch softball at Clovis Rotary Park and the Clovis Recreation Center.
If you would like information about the City of Clovis Batting cages, Clovis Rotary Skatepark, or the current youth or adult programs please click on the links located at the side of this page.
The Recreation section is glad to announce that we have a new vendor for our online payments. We have been using Teamsideline for our online schedules for quite some time now. You will now notice at the top of our teamsideline page a Register Here tab, that is the link to the online payments section. It will require you to create an account, once you have done that you are all set to make your payments. If you wish to walk in a registration you can do so at the Clovis Recreation Center (3495 Clovis Ave.).
If you have any questions about upcoming programs or any ideas about future programs please give us a call, 559-324-2780.
Registration for classes will be held at the Clovis Recreation Center, 3495 Clovis Ave. (east side of Clovis Ave between Ashlan and Dakota).
- Registration with payment can also be mailed to the City of Clovis Recreation Center at 3495 Clovis Ave.,Clovis, CA 93612
- Make all checks payable to City of Clovis
- For refund information please see the refund policy (located on this page).
- All programs have a limited enrollment, so please register early. If a class or activity is canceled, the registrant will be notified and a full refund will be issued
- The City of Clovis does not provide medical insurance. Individual participants should have their own insurance.
- Please attend the program’s parent or captain meetings. This is when the participants will receive their schedule
- No confirmation will be sent, participants should attend the first scheduled program meeting
- For refund request on special events and trips the participant must notify the Recreation office no later than two days before the trip or the request will not be considered
Participants have until the end of the first class session to request a full cash refund from City of Clovis Recreation programs. If a participant must discontinue a program after the first day of instruction there will be no refund.
If any program is canceled or the participant cannot attend any classes of a program that they preregistered for, a full cash refund will be sent two weeks after the City of Clovis Recreation is notified. Participants have until the date of the last class to request a refund, after the last class date no refunds will be issued.