Recreation • (559) 324-2780
10 AM – 7 PM • Mon – Fri
City of Clovis Recreation
The Clovis Recreation Center will fully open to the public on Thursday, July 1, 2021. Masks are not required. The City of Clovis Recreation runs youth and adult programs in the Clovis Recreation Center. For more information on our current or upcoming programs visit www.cityofclovisrecreation.com or call the recreation office at 559-324-2780.
The City of Clovis Recreation Section is responsible for operating the City of Clovis Batting Cages, Clovis Rotary Skatepark, Adult slow-pitch softball at Clovis Rotary Park, and the youth and adult programs at the Clovis Recreation Center. The recreation section is now responsible for reserving the sports fields at Clovis Rotary park and Sierra Bicentennial Park.
If you would like information about the City of Clovis Batting cages, Clovis Rotary Skatepark, field reservations or the current youth or adult programs call the Clovis Recreation Center at 559-324-2780.
The City of Clovis Recreation Section uses an online scheduling and payment site, www.cityofclovisrecreation.com. On the site you are able to find all of the information about our current or upcoming programs or register for any recreation programs. If this is your first time registering for a program, you will need to create an account. In the upper left corner of the site, you will see a “Sign In” tab, click on that and create your account. Once you have created your account, you will be able to register for any of the recreational programs.
- Program registrations must be done online at www.cityofclovisrecreation.com.
- For field reservation information, please call the Clovis Recreation Center at 559-324-2780
- For refund information, please see the refund policy (located on this page).
- All programs have a limited enrollment, so please register early.
- The City of Clovis does not provide medical insurance. Individual participants should have their own insurance.
- You will receive a registration receipt by email. If there is any changes to the program you registered for an email will be sent to you. If you don’t receive an email, then you are to show up to the class that you registered for. The recreation section does not send out confirmation registration emails.
Participants have until the day before the first class to request a refund. The refund can be issued to the credit card that paid for the class or a credit can be placed in your registration account for future programs. Credit card refunds can take up to one week to be posted back to the original credit card.
If any program is canceled the participants have the choice of a refund back to the credit card that paid for the program or site credit for future programs.