Engineering Services • (559) 324-2350
8 AM – 4 PM • Mon – Fri
Bulletin Board Requirements
The prime contractor must erect a bulletin board on the construction site for posting notices required by Federal and State laws. The bulletin board must be located in a conspicuous place and be available at all times to employees and applicants for employment. Employees must be able to view the required United States Department of Labor and FHWA posters. A binder with the required posters has been deemed an unacceptable alternative to a bulletin board. Federal posters are posted at: http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/programadmin/contracts/poster.cfm
Projects Currently Accepting Bids
The City is accepting bids from contractors who are interested in performing the works as described in the contract documents. Bidding documents are accessible on PlanetBids starting on Monday, July 20, 2020.
Project No.: CIP 16-11
Project Title: Peach Avenue Street Widening
Location: Peach Avenue from South of Vartikian to Palo Alto; STPCML 5208 (157)
Scope of Work: This project involves construction of 0.5 mile± asphalt-concrete street widening, overlay and pavement rehabilitation on Peach Avenue from W. Escalon Avenue to W. Fremont Avenue. The work includes excavation, earthwork, compaction, saw cutting, pavement grinding, pavement reinforcing fabric, construction of asphalt concrete pavement, adjustments of existing utility valves and manholes, concrete ADA curb returns, drive approaches, sidewalks, curbs, and gutters, retaining walls, and replacements of traffic striping and signage.
Contract Time: Thirty-five (35) Working Days
License: California Contractor License Class A or C12
Open Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 prior to 2:00 p.m.
Bid Documents: Digital copies of construction documents and all related bidding documents can be downloaded for free online at PlanetBids.
Contact: Thomas K. Cheng, Civil Engineer (559) 324-2374
2nd Contact: Thad M. Avery, Supervising Civil Engineer (559) 324-2356
- CIP 18-14 Well 11A Pump and Motor Improvements
- CIP 20-07 Fire Station 6 Improvements
- CIP 18-13 Sunnyside Avenue Street Reconstruction
- CIP 18-10 Armstrong Avenue Reconstruction
- CIP 17-07 Well 1 Water Main Replacement
- CIP 18-11 Fowler Avenue Reconstruction
- CIP 18-08 Minnewawa Avenue Street Improvements
- CIP 20-02 Electric Vehicle Bus Chargers
- CIP 20-01 Rubberized Cape Seal 2020
- CIP 19-20 ADA Curb Return Ramp Replacement 2020
- CIP 16-20 Owen’s Mountain and Temperance Roundabout
- CIP 16-10 Owens Mountain Parkway Extension
- CIP 13-02 Shepherd and Minnewawa Traffic Signal
- CIP 15-16 Willow Ave Widening Projec