Engineering Services • (559) 324-2350
8 AM – 4 PM • Mon – Fri
Bulletin Board Requirements
The prime contractor must erect a bulletin board on the construction site for posting notices required by Federal and State laws. The bulletin board must be located in a conspicuous place and be available at all times to employees and applicants for employment. Employees must be able to view the required United States Department of Labor and FHWA posters. A binder with the required posters has been deemed an unacceptable alternative to a bulletin board. Federal posters are posted at: http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/programadmin/contracts/poster.cfm
Projects Currently Accepting Bids
The City is accepting bids from contractors who are interested in performing the works as described in the contract documents. Bidding documents are accessible on PlanetBids starting today, September 2, 2019.
Owens Mountain Parkway Extension
Owens Mountain Parkway – Temperance to Enterprise Canal
Scope of Work:
This project consists of extending Owens Mountain Parkway, formerly known as Alluvial Avenue, to the Enterprise Canal. The construction shall consist of earthwork and grading, new box culvert bridge, asphalt concrete pavement, aggregate base, concrete curb and gutter, concrete median island, concrete sidewalk, concrete valley gutter, PVC potable water main, potable water valves, fire hydrant, PVC recycled water main, recycled water valves, PVC sewer main, sewer manholes, Steel casing pipe, street lights and installation of new traffic pavement markings, installation of new traffic signs, and barricades
Seventy-five (75) working days
California Contractor License Class A or C12
Tuesday, September24, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
John Armendariz, Civil Engineer (559) 324-2395
Thad Avery, Supervising Civil Engineer (559) 324-2356
The City is accepting bids from contractors who are interested in performing the works as described in the contract documents. Bidding documents are accessible on PlanetBids starting today, September 18, 2019.
Recreation Center Athletic Court Resurfacing
Clovis Area Recreation Center (3495 Clovis Avenue
Scope of Work:
The project includes, but is not limited to, furnishing and installing modular athletic flooring with an underlayment, and court layout painting.
Five (5) working days
Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
John Cross, Project Engineer (559) 324-2361 or cell (559) 765-7508
Thad Avery, Supervising Civil Engineer, (559) 324-2356
- CIP 17-11 Ashlan Alley Project
- CIP 18-09 Ashcroft/Holland Alley Project
- CIP 13-02 Shepherd and Minnewawa Traffic Signal
- CIP 17-14 Temperance Avenue Street Improvements – Shaw to Barstow
- CIP 17-15 Armstrong Ave Street Improvements
- CIP 15-16 Willow Ave Widening Project
- CIP 16-20 Owens Mtn & Temperance Roundabout
- CIP 19-05 ADA Ramp Project – 2019
- CIP 19-02 Trail Pavement Maintenance 2019
- CIP 19-01 Rubberized Cape Seal 2019
- CIP 18-04 Crescent Avenue and Beverly Avenue Sewer Replacement, and Alamos/Burgan Manhole Repair
- CIP 17-19 Paula Ave, Homsy Ave, San Gabriel Ave Sewer Replacement
- CIP 16-24 Streetscape SWC Clovis/Bullar