Engineering Services • (559) 324-2350
8 AM – 4 PM • Mon – Fri
Bulletin Board Requirements
The prime contractor must erect a bulletin board on the construction site for posting notices required by Federal and State laws. The bulletin board must be located in a conspicuous place and be available at all times to employees and applicants for employment. Employees must be able to view the required United States Department of Labor and FHWA posters. A binder with the required posters has been deemed an unacceptable alternative to a bulletin board. Federal posters are posted at: http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/programadmin/contracts/poster.cfm
Projects Currently Accepting Bids
The City is accepting bids from contractors who are interested in performing the works as described in the contract documents. Bidding documents are accessible on PlanetBids starting October 8, 2020.
Project No.: CIP 15-13
Project Title: Landmark Square – Senior Activity Center and Transit Center
Location: 735 & 785 Third Street, Clovis, CA 93612
Scope of Work: Construction of a new senior activity center building, new transit center building and all utilities and surface improvements onsite and offsite related to the Landmark Square project.
Contract Time: Three hundred sixty-five (365) Calendar Days
License: California Contractor License Class B
Open Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
Bid Documents: Digital copies of construction documents and all related bidding documents can be downloaded for free online at PlanetBids.
Pre- Bid Meeting: Pre-bid meetings will be held on Wednesday, October 14, 2020, at 10:00 a.m., at the existing Senior Center located at 850 Fourth Street, Clovis, CA 93612, and on Friday, October 16, 2020, at 3:00 p.m., on Webex and limited seating in the Council Chambers in the Clovis Civic Center located at 1033 Fifth Street, Clovis, CA 93612. Attendance at one of the pre-bid meetings is mandatory. Any bidder not attending one of the pre-bid meetings will be disqualified. If you wish to attend the webcast meeting held through Webex, click on the following hyperlink: Webex meeting. If the hyperlink does not work you may join the meeting via Webex by logging on at www.webex.com, click join (towards the upper right corner), Meeting Information is 146 550 2502, Meeting Password is : Hu25rXNkDM6.
City Contact: Jose Sandoval, Engineer II (559) 324-2360
2nd City Contact: Thad M. Avery, Supervising Civil Engineer (559) 324-2356
Architect Contact: Bart Treis with “Paul Halajian Architects”, (559) 297-7900
- CIP 19-10 Sidewalk Improvements
- CIP 16-11 Peach Avenue Street Widening
- CIP 18-14 Well 11A Pump and Motor Improvements
- CIP 20-07 Fire Station 6 Improvements
- CIP 18-13 Sunnyside Avenue Street Reconstruction
- CIP 18-10 Armstrong Avenue Reconstruction
- CIP 17-07 Well 1 Water Main Replacement
- CIP 18-11 Fowler Avenue Reconstruction
- CIP 18-08 Minnewawa Avenue Street Improvements
- CIP 20-02 Electric Vehicle Bus Chargers
- CIP 20-01 Rubberized Cape Seal 2020
- CIP 19-20 ADA Curb Return Ramp Replacement 2020
- CIP 16-20 Owen’s Mountain and Temperance Roundabout
- CIP 16-10 Owens Mountain Parkway Extension
- CIP 13-02 Shepherd and Minnewawa Traffic Signal
- CIP 15-16 Willow Ave Widening Projec