The Clovis Police Department provides many services to the community.  Please browse this section of the website to find more information and assistance.

Bicycle Registration

Bicycles, for many years, have been an easy target for criminals to steal and sell. As with many other types of property, owners often fail to record the years, makes, models and serial numbers of their bicycles. Officers are often forced to allow criminals to keep possible stolen bicycles when there is no way to prove they are stolen.

In an attempt to reduce the number of bicycle thefts throughout the City, the Clovis Police Department has developed a program which will assist officers in arresting suspects who are in possession of stolen bicycles, and return them to their rightful owners.

  • This form has been created to record the owner’s name, address and phone number. It will also record the make, model, serial number, frame and wheel size of the bicycles.
  • The Clovis Police Department will then log all of the necessary information and store it. This information will be secure, and only Police Department personnel will have access to the information.
  • If your bicycle is stolen, we will already have your bicycle information greatly increasing the chances of recovering your bicycle.
  • Officers often stop criminals on bicycles when they suspect the bicycle may be stolen, even when the crime has not been reported. If we have your information in our files, we can contact you to verify whether or not your bicycle has been stolen/recovered.
  • With your help, together we can make a significant impact on this growing problem in our community.
  • Bicycle Registration Form

Vacation House Checks

Clovis Police Department offers vacation house checks while you are away. Our patrol volunteers will check on your home as often as possible! Let us know at least 5 days before leaving  by completing this form to let us know the following information.

  • Dates that you will be gone
  • Vehicles that will be parked at your home
  • Any pets that will be staying
  • Name/Phone number of someone who will be in town for emergencies
  • If any gardeners, pool services, house sitter, or other people are allowed on your property while you’re away
  • If you will leave lights on

This information is kept confidential and is used to verify that your home is secure while you’re away.

Please fill out the Vacation House Check web form to register for this service.

Planning a Neighborhood Block Party

The Police Department approves all Block Party Applications. The completed application needs to be submitted to the Police Department at least fourteen (14) days before the event. This way, the City staff can provide the requested barricades and services.
Police Department staff will help you plan the area to be closed to ensure that other area residents can access their homes and no major arterial streets are blocked.

Applications can be obtained by emailing the Neighborhood Services Division at, or by coming into our Police Department lobby during business hours and getting one from our Records Division.

Block Party Application

Graffiti Reporting and Removal

We need your help to report any graffiti you see. All it takes is a quick phone call to our Graffiti Hotline (324-2426), or a few minutes to fill out a report form using the “Report Graffiti Online” on this page. Please include the location and a brief description of the graffiti in your report.

We have a reputation for cleaning off graffiti quickly, letting vandals know it is not tolerated here. Whether it is a small utility box, light pole, or a large wall, the time you take to report graffiti is very much appreciated.  Thank you for helping to keep our City clean.

Traffic Collision Reports

Most Traffic Collision Reports that occurred on or after February 1st, 2021 are available online. Generally, a Traffic Collision Report will be available 15 days after the date of the collision.

Click here for more information.

Child Safety Seat Inspections  

Please contact CHP for child safety seat inspections and information or see their website for current California laws and standards. e