Recreation • (559) 324-2780
10 AM – 7 PM • Mon – Fri
Clovis Recreation Youth Programs
The City of Clovis Recreation offers 5 sessions of youth programs a year.
- Youth leagues have regularly scheduled practices during the week and games on the weekends.
- Youth camps meet once a week and work on the fundamentals of that particular activity.
- Youth programs take place at the Clovis Recreation Center (3495 Clovis Avenue Clovis, CA 93612) or various parks.
- All program registrations must be done online. To register online or find out more information about our current or upcoming programs click HERE.
- Registrations will only be taken after the program starts if spots are available.
If you have any questions about any of the youth leagues or camps please call, 324-2780.