Recreation • (559) 324-2780
10 AM – 7 PM • Mon – Fri
The Clovis Rotary Skatepark
The Clovis Rotary Skatepark is located in Letterman Park on Villa Avenue between Barstow and Bullard Ave’s. The 27,000 sq. ft. concrete skatepark has features for all skaters.
- There is a large street area with ledges, rails, banks and stairs
- The “trog” bowl features multiple depths and plenty of lines
- The pool features stairs, tiles and real pool coping Hours of Operation
- The fully lighted skatepark is open from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- The skatepark and adjoining Letterman Park has members of Clovis
- Recreation staff present from 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM seven days a week.
Skate Park Rules
Pursuant to Clovis Municipal Code 10.5:
- Helmets are required for all skaters
- Elbow and knee pads should be worn
- Only skateboards,skates and scooters are allowed in the skatepark. Bicycles and other devices are prohibited
- No food or beverages, or food or beverage containers are allowed in the skatepark
- Smoking, alcohol or the use of illegal substances are prohibited
No person shall be in the skatepark outside of the posted hours of operation, i.e., 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- No person shall remain in the skatepark after being given notification by City of Clovis staff that they must vacate the facility
- No person shall enter or exit the skatepark by any means other than by way of the posted entry and exit Any person violating these rules will be subject to the City of Clovis Administrative Citation process
Recreation Center Reservations
The Clovis Batting Range
The City of Clovis and Clovis Recreation own and operate the City of Clovis Batting Range, located at Sierra Bicentennial Park (corner of Sunnyside and Sierra). The facility has been recently remodeled receiving a fresh coat of paint, roof covering and new equipment including 8 baseball pitching machines, 5 softball machines (3 for fast pitch and 2 for slow pitch), an elevator, computerized operating system and new netting.
The facility offers equipment rentals and a full service snack bar. The operation of the batting range allows Clovis Area Recreation to provide the community with access to a practice facility in which to improve baseball or softball batting skills.
The Clovis Batting Range hours of operation are as follows:
- Regular hours (January through October) are Monday – Friday 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM, Saturday Noon to 8:00 PM and Sunday Noon to 7:00 PM.
- Closed October through December
The Clovis Batting Range offers several different ways to hit. You can purchase a single token or you can bring your whole team and reserve a cage. The following is a list of the token break downs as well as the cage rental prices:
- 1 token ( 25 Pitches) – $2.00
- 1 Cage for ½ Hour – $25.00
- 1 Cage for 1 Hour – $45.00
- 2 Cages for ½ hour – $45.00
- 2 Cages for 1 Hour – $80.00
- Entire Facility – $250.00 Per Hour
- Half Day – $600.00 (Five Hours)
During the year Clovis Recreation will offer a $50 punch card. This card will be good for 30 rounds of pitches. The card can be used anytime during hours of operation. This card also allows the buyer one free meal. It can be purchased at the City of Clovis Batting Range.