Recreation • (559) 324-2780
10 AM – 7 PM • Mon – Fri
Clovis Trail Fest – Saturday, October 10
Join the City of Clovis for the fourth annual Clovis Trail Fest on Saturday, October 10, 2020, from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. This free community event is held along the Old Town and Dry Creek Trails from 5th Street to Dry Creek Park and Railroad Park. Start or end at any location and walk, bike, run, or scooter along the trail. Activities, demonstrations, live music, and snacks for all ages are offered at over 35 locations along the trail and at adjacent parks. Please come and join us as we will offer the following throughout the trail such as:
- Participating with the Clovis Fire Department on hands-only CPR Demos.
- Learn some bicycle safety with the Clovis Police Department.
- Yummy food samples from local restaurants.
- Visit Miss Winkles Pet Adoption Trailer and fall in love with a new furry friend.
- Tons of activities for kids of all ages.
Please check this page frequently for updates on activities and locations. We look forward to seeing you at the TrailFest!