Clovis Fire Department • (559) 324-2200 • For all emergencies, please dial 911
Scheduling a Tour:
- 2-week advance notice is required
- Monday’s are reserved for mandatory maintenance tasks, so no requests are facilitated on that day.
- Group size can be from 6 – 20 people. All ages are welcome, however, toddler groups under 4 years of age are quick to lose interest and an educational visit to the pre-school or daycare might be a better use of the group’s time.
- Safety talks are given to schools, scout groups, church groups, retirement centers and other organized community meetings.
- Safety topics include fire and life safety, water safety, and seasonal topics. Fire crews will participate in organized block parties, health and safety fairs, and other non-profit community events.
- Fire crews are in-service (responding to calls) during these events and may be required to leave for a call, or may not arrive as scheduled due to a call. Please keep this in mind when scheduling.
- Fire crews will not participate in birthday parties, business grand openings and business marketing events.