Administration • (559) 324-2060
8 AM – 4:30 PM • MON – FRI
Do you need repairs to your home?
Home Rehabilitation Program
The City of Clovis has a home repair and rehabilitation program for low-income, owner-occupied households in Clovis (including mobile homes) to correct health and/or safety issues found in your home. The Program provides financial assistance in the form of either a loan, or a grant, depending on the level of repairs needed at your home, as identified and approved by the City.
The City of Clovis is now accepting Grant Applications for its Housing Repair Program.
The application can be downloaded here: Grant Application
THE CITY ACCEPTS LOAN PROGRAM APPLICATIONS YEAR ROUND
To apply, download the file below, fill it in, attach all required documentation and mail in, or bring in person, to the following address:
City of Clovis
Affordable Housing Programs
1033 Fifth Street
Clovis, CA 93612
Here are some additional resources:
- Habitat for Humanity Home Repair Program
- EOC Housing Programs
- EOC Weatherization Program
- EOC Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- PG&E Energy Savings Assistance Program
- Financing for Energy Upgrades – HERO Program
- Solar Panels for Low-Income Households – Grid Alternatives
- Protect Your Family From Lead In Your Home
- Proteja a su familia contra el plomo en el hogarGrant