Beginning March 1st, the City is accepting applications for construction & demolition (C&D) haulers who are requesting hauling agreements. Businesses wishing to offer C&D hauling services within the City of Clovis must request and be approved for a non-exclusive franchise hauling agreement prior to beginning any such work within the City. The list of approved haulers is updated annually at the beginning of July.
Applications for a hauling agreement should include:
- A completed C&D hauler application form
- Signed franchise agreement (2 originals)
- $1,000 deposit, made payable to City of Clovis
- Certificate of liability insurance
- Copy of Clovis business license
The deadline to submit applications is April 30th.
Forms can be found on the City’s Recycling & Refuse page. For more information, please contact the Solid Waste office at (559) 324-2604 and ask to speak with the C&D Program Administrator.