Join us on Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 8:00am – 10:00am for our Drive-Thru Resource Fair at the Clovis Senior Activity Center. We will be providing our Seniors information on transportation, food assistance, health care, insurance, counseling services, and more in a safe and fun way.
Below are a list of vendors who are scheduled to participate at this time.
• Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage
• Central Valley Medical Providers and Saint Agnes Medical Center
• Valley Caregiver Resource Center
• Alzheimer’s Association
• Home Instead Senior Care
• Central California SPCA
• Visiting Angels
• Van Berg Insurance Services
• Ever light Care
• Beltone of Central California
• Assured Senior Living Solutions
• American Red Cross
• San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation
• Fresno County Public Health
• Café EOC
• City of Clovis
• California Phone
• Taxi Scrip
• First Choice Medical Group
• Health Net
• Halo Café
• Clovis Roundup
No appointment is necessary and there is no cost for our Seniors. Just show up, pop your trunk, and staff members safely load ready-made bags into your vehicle. Safety is our number one concern. Please no walk-up service and remain in your vehicle at all times. Masks and social distancing are required.
Community vendors will have the opportunity to decorate their tables with the theme of “Superhero”. You will have the ability to vote on your favorite. The winner will be announced on October 29th.
For questions, please contact the Clovis Senior Activity Center at 559-324-2750 or email MaikouY@cityofclovis.com.