Economic Development • (559) 324-2060
8 AM – 4:30 PM • Mon – Fri
Home Ownership Programs
There are several home ownership programs available to the public. They are administered by public and private agencies that can assist you in buying a home. For more information, please contact Housing Coordinator, Heidi Crabtree, at (559) 324-2094 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some resources available to help you find more information on home ownership:
- City of Clovis Down Payment Assistance Program – The City of Clovis has a First-Time Homebuyer Program for low- to moderate-income households. The purpose of this program is to provide low-interest, deferred loans to homebuyers to facilitate a monthly mortgage payment that is affordable to lower income households. There is currently a waiting list for this program. If you are interested in being added to an interest list for this program, please contact Heidi Crabtree at (559) 324-2094 or email@example.com.
- Community Housing Council FTHB Grant
- Habitat for Humanity
- Self Help Enterprises – New Construction
- Self-Help Enterprises – Down Payment Assistance
- California Housing Finance Agency
- Golden State Finance Authority
- Federal Home Loan Bank San Francisco Resources for FTHBs